2021 Demo Series Rosé Pinot Noir

This Collection of products is exclusively reserved for active members of the Insiders at Malivoire wine club.

If you are not a member and are interested in becoming one of our Insiders, visit this page and sign up today!

Are you already an INSIDER? LOGIN HERE

Few Canadian wineries take rosé as seriously as @malivoire. It was part of the opening inventory and has been subject to ongoing research and development to a point where @malivoire pink portfolio stands amongst the very best wines in the country. Chris Waters, Waters on Wine (Instagram); Globe & Mail; March 22, 2020 

Winemakers Notes

The vivid nose is dappled by lively grapefruit, peach, cherry and pear, perfume and floral tinges too.  Citrus and pear flavours, plus plum and cranberry, flow to the palate, leaving a fresh and spirited sensation in the mouth.

Hand-picked on cool mornings of October 12th – 21st from a young pinot noir block in the Moira Vineyard.  Grape sugars averaged 20.9° Brix.

Whole grape clusters were gently pressed for minimal contact between juice and skins.  After briefly chilling in a low-profile stainless-steel tank (resembling a dairy tank) for optimum lees contact, 64% of the juice fermented in a ceramic orb, while the remaining 36% fermented in a mature French oak barrel for additional depth and complexity. 

The finished wine, filling only 64 cases, was bottled in April 2022.

DRY:  0 g sugar

At the time of bottling, alcohol measured 12.5%; residual sugar: 0 grams per litre; 7.5 titratable acidity:  3.22 grams per litre pH:

Food Companion:

Enjoy now to 2025.  Near 11° C with Mediterranean fare, goat cheese with garden greens or barbecued pork or salmon.

Vegan friendly.     Certified Sustainable.

                          Ontario Certified Sustainable Winemaking