A glass offers scents of cherry blossom, blueberry and red licorice candy. A taste feels soft, juicy and bright, and treats the palate to flavours of cherry compote, strawberry, cranberry and apricot, leaving a peppery finish.
Grape clusters meeting the Winemaker’s criteria were picked and sorted by hand on the 26th of October as sugars achieved 21.6° Brix.
The larger (65%) share of the newly harvested grapes was fermented in stainless steel, while the other 35% vinified in a limestone-concrete tank. In both cases, one-quarter of the grapes were retained in whole clusters, layered into the crushed remainder.
Following fermentation, malo-lactic conversion and pressing, the wine aged in neutral French oak. After six months, 222 cases were bottled in May 2022.
Enjoy now to 2024.
At the time of bottling, alcohol measured 11%, residual sugar: 0 grams per litre titratable acidity: 7.9grams per litre and pH: 3.25
Vegan friendly.Certified Sustainable.
Serve near 14°C with crisp-skinned roasted chicken, Korean pork bulgogi, an Asian rice bowl or grilled haloumi salad with turkey and cherries.