2022 Vintage Cellar Hand / Intern APPLY NOW
Your key responsibilities will be:
· Assist the winemaker with sampling in the vineyard, as well as other tasks assigned to the vineyard
· Perform cellar duties, including operating and maintaining equipment, hand sorting, supervising on the sorting line, forklift operation, pressing, barrel work, cellar cleaning, etc.
· Specific functions in the cellar during harvest, including, but not limited to the following: punch downs/pump overs, juice racking, additions to fermenting barrels and tanks, barrel filling and/or emptying and cleaning.
This is a temporary full-time position for the 2022 harvest.
· Able to legally work in Canada
· Ability to work in a team with all winery employees
· Willingness to work extended and flexible hours when necessary
· Must be able to lift 20kg with regularity.
· Great communication skills
· Highly motivated and have a strong work ethic
· Motivated and passionate about making high quality wine
· Willing to work shift hours and extended hours
Additional details can be discussed by email: email@example.com|||4260 King St E, Beamsville ON|||Winemaking/Cellar||||||6-ht1bOHGJJwKDyx|||INTERN|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false