2017 Gamay

2017 Gamay

Limited Time Offer: 3 days ONLY - Jan. 25 - 27, 2019

Include 1 bottle of Che Bello within your own mix of 6 bottles
and get FREE* shipping.
Discount Code: MixMy6

(*or $20 credited for delivery outside of Ontario and Quebec)

Winemaker's Notes:

For the nose, spicy red cherry, plum and vanilla with stony undertones. A taste is juicy and refreshing with bursts of raspberry, cranberry and tart crab-apple.

Gamay clusters were sourced from Beamsville Bench nd Vinemount Ridge sites as grape sugars averaged 21.2° Brix.

The larger portion, 65%, was aged in neutral oak barrels while the remaining 35% rested in stainless steel. After six months, in April 2018, the wine was blended and bottled.

At the time of bottling, alcohol was measured at 12%, titratable acidity at 7 grams per litre and pH at 3.43.

Vegan friendly.

Food Companions:

Serve near 14° C with baked or barbecued poultry or grilled salmon.  A fabulous choice with tomato-based sauces.

Enjoy now through 2021.