2017 Small Lot Pinot Noir
Now until April 26, when you purchase any Malivoire Pinot Noir, you will receive a special discount code for $5 OFF The Pinot Affair Enthusiast Pass
Aromas convey pink cherry, blueberry and dried herbs. This silky-textured wine is assertively flavoured of raspberry, black currant, rhubarb and cinnamon.
Sourced between September 25th and October 5th from the Moira and Mottiar Vineyards as grape sugars averaged 21.5° Brix.
The larger (55%) share of the juice completed primary fermentation in small stainless-steel vats. The remaining 45% fermented in a concrete tank. This was followed by malolactic fermentation and ageing for nine months in 228-L French oak barrels, only 10% of which were new. Bottled in August 2018.
At the time of bottling, the wine was measured at 12.5% alcohol, 0 grams per litre residual sugar, 6.3 grams per litre titratable acidity and 3.72 pH.
Only 434 cases were produced. Enjoy now to 2024.
Best served near 14° C with mushroom strudel, roast turkey with full trimmings or Cornish hen. A food friendly Pinot - this is the most popular with our restaranteurs.